Baulmann
 
 
off
on
 
 
 
 

The company through the years

1941

Foundation of Johann & Th. Baulmann in Sundern through Johannes and Theresa Baulmann as a manufacturer of lampshades.
 

1947

Johannes Baulmann senior joins the company and expansion of the lampshade manufacture with the metalworking. New metalwork building in Johannesstrasse, Sundern.
 

1952

Annual exhibit at the Hanover Trade Fair.
 

1956

New buildings for the entire company on Selscheder Weg in Sundern.
 

1958

Expansion of the warehouse.
 

1962

Construction of the office and administration building.
 

1976

Construction of the new lampshade assembly plant.
 

1982/84

Expansion of the metalwork assembly plant and shipping department.
 

1987

Complete restructuring of the metalwork assembly plant and machining operations.
Move into new buildings.
 

1990

Expansion of the office and administration building.
 

1992

Change-over to CAD/CAM controlled manufacturing.
 

1994

Expansion of the export business.
 

1996

Start of collaboration with Concept partners.
 

2000

Premiere light + building in Frankfurt (biennial).
 
 
Catalogue archive
1947
 
1954
 
1958
 
1964-1965
 
1982-1984
 
1992
 
2002
 
2002
 
2002
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Source / Link: http://baulmann.com/Unternehmen/Geschichte